Head office: 17-23 rue d’Arras, 92022 Nanterre cedex
a French company with a capital of €10,000
134 Avenue du président Wilson 93100 Montreuil
registered at the RCS of Bobigny under the number 808 840 474, VAT number FR86808840474
The website www.hexplora.io and its components (drawings, photos, texts, etc.) are the full and complete property of Hexplora. Reproduction of all or part of this site is prohibited without the consent of Hexplora.
Any use of brand names and logos on this site is prohibited without the authorisation of Hexplora.
The specifications given on this site are provided for information purposes only and Hexplora cannot be held contractually liable.
Any User who acts in breach of these General Conditions of Use is liable to civil or criminal proceedings, in particular for infringement of copyright, neighbouring rights, the rights of producers of databases and automated data processing systems. The User is reminded that the Criminal Code (Article 323-1 et seq.) imposes penalties of up to five years’ imprisonment and a fine of 75,000 euros, in particular for:
– fraudulent access and maintenance in an automated data processing system,
– fraudulently deleting, modifying or adding data to that system,
– obstructing this system.
The Publisher may initiate criminal proceedings against the User who does not respect these provisions.
DATA PROCESSING AND LIBERTIES
The information collected via this site is subject to computer processing intended in particular for connections to users’ personal spaces and exchanges of personal data in the context of unsolicited applications.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you.
If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about you, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA COLLECTED BY THE SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
Hexplora ensures that it only collects and processes Personal Data that is relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary to achieve the previously determined purposes.
Hexplora undertakes to obtain the consent of the persons concerned whenever this is required and to inform them of the processing of their Personal Data and of their rights.
– In this context, Hexplora may in particular collect and process the following Personal Data:
– Identification: surname, first name, title, position, name of your start-up company;
– Contact details: telephone, e-mail address, postal address;
– Professional life: name of your startup, website of your startup, description of your technology, your target markets, some use cases, presentation of your management team and your situation regarding the fund raising as well as the amount, your expectations on Hexplora, your transmitted presentation document and your choices of additional offers;
– Technical data: identification data (IP), connection data (logs in particular).
Hexplora collects the Personal Data mentioned above:
– When users browse the Site
– When the user applies for support programmes (data collected via our service providers)
– When the user contacts Hexplora via our contact forms.
If you have any questions regarding the exercise of these rights, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com